The Internet of Things is a fascinating technology with a huge impact on our everyday life. From smartphones, over smart homes all the way to fully automated supply-chains – everything is digital, everything has a chip inside.
- Learn the basic principles of cybersecurity (very high level)
- Understand the cybersecurity challenges of the IoT ecosystem and underlying technologies
- Gain knowledge on technologies and processes that address those challenges
Structure of the training:
- Cybersecurity basics
- In-depth security
- Risk management
- Understanding attackers and their motivations
- Network security
- Data security and privacy
- Cybersecurity in IoT
- Cybersecurity challenges to IoT
- IoT security countermeasures
- ENISA guidelines
Students, teachers, educators, enterprises and start-ups who want to get a basic understanding of the cybersecurity challenges posed by the Internet of Things and how to mitigate those.
The Internet of Things is an integral ubiquitous part of our lives and it is a major driver of today’s business. Thus, it is important to understand the risks it poses to our clients, institutions, other infrastructures and ourselves, and further gaining the knowledge on how to address those challenges.
Basic understanding of the principles of cybersecurity and the ability to use those to understand the risks and threats that come with the hyper-connectivity of the Internet of Things. Further gain insights on how to address those challenges to mitigate risk and maintain privacy.